2 results - showing 1 - 2  
 
Ordering 
 
Details
Ratings
Cars 3
Cars 3 New
Movies
0   1   0   0   0
The CARS franchise has made a triumphant return to greatness with this new film. While this isn't the classic the first film is, it is still significantly better than CARS 2. One of the great things about this franchise is that all of the movies have been family-friendly, and this one, like the first, is a film that kids will find to be both suspenseful and compelling. They will also enjoy the fun, new characters introduced into the story. As for the parents, you will find this to be moderately amusing and entertaining. It...
 
3.3
 
0.0 (0)
Free Fire
Movies
0   1   0   0   0
Watching FREE FIRE is like watching Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL 8's crazy, super angry, little brother. It is basically violence porn. But it is still a well done film. The entire movie is about a gun deal going bad. About 98% of the story takes place in an abandoned factory. The other 2% takes place just outside the factory. It sounds like it should be a painfully boring film, but there is a surprising amount of character building and compelling content that fills the time. It is...
 
3.5
 
0.0 (0)
2 results - showing 1 - 2